Customer Success Representative
Full Job Description
The Customer Success Representative is a key member of the North America Higher Education Services Organization, reporting to the Customer Success Manager. They are responsible for working across an assigned territory of higher education, government, and corporate accounts to ensure instructor success and overall satisfaction with Pearson’s digital products.
- The Customer Success Representative is responsible for initiating High Touch Journeys with instructors for Pearson solutions and products, resulting in a positive experience and cultivating instructor confidence.
- They evaluate customer needs to ensure instructors are on the appropriate customer journey to drive successful onboarding, digital access setup, orientation of the user experience, and preparation to manage student use.
- The Customer Success Representative is also responsible for driving instructor success with the necessary skills, information, and on-going training and assistance they need to maximize the impact of our digital product(s) in their course each term, as part of the instructor Customer Success Journey.
- They are expected to use reports and data to analyze, prioritize, and make decisions in regards to accounts in their territory. This includes taking action to onboard instructors well ahead of their term start and being able to understand and communicate account health.
- The Customer Success Representative must be able to think critically. At times, they will need to adapt solutions to meet evolving customer strategy and specific territory requirements.
- Attention to detail, empathy, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling large volume without sacrificing quality, are required to be successful in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Customer-facing personalized customer success, customer service, account management, or corporate training experience.
- Critical thinking: Ability to assess, analyze, and take action independently to achieve goals.
- Self-Motivation: Demonstrated drive to achieve beyond what is expected in a customer service, customer success, software, or higher education space. Technical proficiency: Experience applying technology in an educational or corporate setting and demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Communication: Professional communication skills over various channels with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and handle multiple concurrent requests.
- Interest in education and educational technology: Experience or curiosity about the development of traditional and technology-based intellectual property
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management system, Salesforce, and screen sharing software desired
- Background with online education and Learning Management Systems a plus.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.