Customer Service Representative
The Remote Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers of Copart. Through a thorough understanding of Copart practices, the CSR offers solutions that aid and facilitate a unique customer service experience. The primary function of this role is to obtain the release of vehicles that are located at body shops and/or other locations including residences. In addition to other office support functions as needed. The CSR is the face of the Company as they are often the first interaction our customers have with Copart.
- Contact body shops to obtain vehicle pick-up information and gain verbal release to pick up vehicle(s).
- May interact with vehicle owners via phone to help in the release of vehicles.
- May interact with Insurance Companies to help expedite the vehicle clearing process.
- Answer and place calls in a professional manner.
- Measured on call quality – (Knowledge, level of professionalism, time to place follow-up calls)
- Focus on a “1st call resolution”.
- File quality – any work done on a specific file (lot) – accuracy, and time in process.
- Other remote tasks as assigned or needed by the business such as, but not limited to, working escalated files, and assisting other teams.
- Use company resources to gather information and offer solutions to meet customer needs.
- Update lot (vehicle) notes in the system
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year of office support experience in a customer service role preferred
- High School diploma
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient with office equipment
- Attention to detail
- Computer proficiency – MS Suite
- Typing speed 45WPM
- Professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Occasional overtime as needed
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.