Concierge Officers – Admissions
integratedliving Australia is an industry-leading provider known for its person-centred approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and well-being outcomes for our regional, rural, and remote clients.
Our culture is dynamic and fast-paced, we move quickly, and we deliver results.
As an organisation, we have been concentrating on providing exceptional in-home care to aged care clients with a 2024 focus of transforming to the leading provider of health and community care services for people who are either aging or living with a chronic illness or disability. If you would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on, and apply to be a part of the road trip!
Our Concierge Officers are focused on effectively connecting clients with the full suite of integratedliving Australia’s services and achieving growth by providing excellent service and results for clients through efficient processing of referrals.
- Permanent Full-time (2 positions available)
- An exciting and fast-paced position
- Working from Home position
Reporting to the Concierge Manager – Admissions, the Concierge Officer will be responsible for onboarding clients, identifying the client’s needs, and supporting services to meet these, consistently achieving an exceptional experience for each client, proactively identifying opportunities to enhance our client’s overall well-being and independence at home and delivering exceptional customer service in the community sector.
In this role you will work closely with the other internal stakeholders to successfully onboard new clients or to review existing ones. You will provide first contact and ongoing support to community, potential and current clients, carers, and families. You will act as a trusted advisor and positively influence decision making by promoting all available services within the integratedliving portfolio and identifying opportunities to expand integratedliving’s service reach. Achieving high client satisfaction is paramount to all role functions.
Skills and experience
- Reviewing client referrals, including those from My Aged Care Portal
- Identifying client needs with the ability to identify the best course of action
- Ability to negotiate and influence to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of clients
- Exceptional customer service skills, a positive attitude, and a commitment to providing the best care to our clients
- Confident in using different forms of technology such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, MAC and TRACCS
- Flexible and adaptable to an ever-changing industry
- Confident in your abilities/and or sales experience
- Goal-oriented with the ability to meet KPIs
Benefits for you
- Flexible, supportive work environment that provides the opportunity to make a real difference in the community and our clients lives
- Tax benefits through salary packaging options as a not-for-profit organisation
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.