- Perform X-rays, CT scans, MRIs or ultrasounds, mammogram
- Conduct quality assurance test
- Diagnosing patients with injuries and illnesses
- Performs radiology examinations according to the clinic procedures.
- Ensure radiation protection and safety
- Being responsible for all radiation safety and checking equipment for any malfunctions
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment and workspace.
- At least Diploma/ Degree in Diagnostic Radiography and Medical Imaging
- Fully registered Radiographer with AHPC
- Strong clinical knowledge
Job Code: JOHTEA Reg No: R1989323 (Tan Lai Tih)
EA License No: 01C4394 (PERSOLKELLY SINGAPORE Pte Ltd)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsHealthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.