Chief Financial Officer
Hudson are proud to be working with a growing government agency with a refreshed mandate, strong performance throughout 2021 and new strategic priorities looking to engage an EL2 Chief Financial Officer. Do you want to hold a position where you can play your part in re-thinking how government services are designed and delivered? Then this evolving agency is the one for you!
This position will allow you to utilise your strong leadership skills as you provide clear direction to support a busy finance function. This is a great opportunity for broad exposure in a small agency whilst working in an agile and transforming environment.
What will you do?
The CFO leads and manages a busy finance function to ensure efficient and effective delivery of several functions including Finance, Procurements, Internal Audit, Corporate Planning and Risk. This is a broad role requiring you to wear many hats, think strategically for the organisation and requires a strong leader comfortable with delegation.
You’ll work closely with senior leaders across the business to support holistic decision making to help the organisation meet its strategic objectives.
Key deliverables for this role include:
- Deliver high-quality, fit-for-purpose financial reporting always ensuring accuracy.
- Directing the establishment of financial/accounting principles, procedures, and practices in line with legislative requirements.
- Build and nurture a high performing finance team. Be responsible to growth and development outcomes, as well as setting initiatives and providing feedback.
- Implement and maintain stringent risk management processes.
What will you need?
You’ll be an experienced senior leader, with a strong understanding of the APS looking for your next challenge.
You’ll have demonstrated capability to:
- Lead and manage a team.
- Provide strategic and operational support against an agency’s corporate plan.
- Build and retain stakeholder trust and confidence, including providing strategic advice and business insight to Executives.
- Foster and maintain productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide leadership in implement and promoting change in a transforming environment.
- Ensure the integrity of finance data and provide proactive and professional support across the agency.
Candidates must hold CA/CPA qualification and be able to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.