Electronic Health Records Specialist
Full Job Description
CASES is a New York City leader in providing services to individuals with behavioral health needs who are involved in the criminal legal system. Our behavioral health services (BHS) department programs include Outpatient Mental Health Clinic, Health Home Plus Care Management, Forensic Homeless Intensive Case Management (ICM), Assertive Community Treatment (ACT), Forensic ACT, and Intensive Mobile Treatment (IMT). The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Specialist is a key support to the behavioral health services department by assisting the Senior EHR Specialist with the day-to-day management of the EHRs.
Reports to: Senior Electronic Health Records Specialist
We believe that in-person operations are the best way to serve our clients, both directly and through essential operational support. This job requires work in our offices and/or in the community.
- Achieve systems administrator, mastery-level competence in the Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems used by the behavioral health services (BHS) department: Footholds AWARDS, Footholds Relevant, and Qualifacts CareLogic
- Manage > 250 end user accounts, e.g., create accounts for new hires, set permission levels, re-set passwords
- Help end users troubleshoot basic EHR functions, e.g., electronic signatures, multi-factor authentication, electronic medication prescribing
- In conjunction with program directors and quality improvement staff, train end users on how to use the EHR in their daily clinical workflows
- Assist Senior EHR specialist with special projects, e.g., setting up new programs, form building, billing configuration, data reporting, telehealth implementation
- Participate in regular meetings with EHR vendor representatives
- Other responsibilities as assigned by agency senior staff
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a relevant field
- Experience working with Electronic Health Records or similar databases
- Experience in staff-facing roles, especially training
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple requests, and communicate effectively
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
CASES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with CASES is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, age, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or marital, military, or citizenship status. We also actively recruit individuals with prior involvement in the criminal justice system. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.