Junior Test Engineer
- Outstanding Career Growth and Development Opportunities
- Flexible Work Arrangement, Self Management, Performance Bonus
- Passionate , Energetic and Innovative work culture
- Troubleshooting of test devices that include electronic circuitries and mechanical parts
- Document test results and create test report
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to sustain product lifecycle including customer complaints and failure analysis, etc.
- Other Ad Hoc Task assigned by supervisor
● Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Microelectronics or related major.
● Good communication skills
● Training will be provided
● Ability to work independently and as a team, with strong analytical ,multitasking skills and PC building knowledge, PC literate, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Career LevelEntry LevelQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Flexxon designs, manufactures and markets Industrial NAND Flash Storage Solutions products, serving specifically the CYBERSECURITY, INDUSTRIAL, MEDICAL & AUTOMOTIVE (CIMA) applications and customers worldwide, who demand the highest level of reliability, endurance and wide operating temperature ranges.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.