Full Job Description
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey embraces on-the-job learning and early career development through its many campus programs including a robust internship program and post-graduate rotational programs for undergraduate and graduate students interested in a career in Engineering/Architecture and our Leadership Fellow rotational program for graduate students. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey embraces on-the-job learning and early career development through its many campus programs including a robust internship program and post-graduate rotational programs for undergraduate and graduate students interested in a career in Engineering/Architecture and our Leadership Fellow rotational program for graduate students.
In support of these important agency programs, the Human Resources Department has an opening for a Campus Recruiter to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for building and implementing the recruitment strategy for all our campus programs from inception through completion, ensuring a stellar candidate experience. You will manage full-cycle recruiting strategy, including candidate outreach, candidate selection and relationship management in an effort to brand the agency as an Employer of Choice for current and graduating students. Key to this will be the partnership with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team, HR Analytics, Employee Business Resource Groups (EBRGs) and Learning and Development team to develop and implement strategies to attract, onboard and retain diverse campus talent.
This position will require you travel to colleges and universities year-round to ensure the agency has a presence at campus career fairs and information sessions. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement a strong and integrated recruitment strategy for all college programs
- Build and manage partnerships with various college and university partners (i.e. Career Services, Student Organizations, Professional Organizations, Faculty) as well diversity organizations to recruit diverse talent
- Coordinate recruitment campaigns across multiple channels including sourcing (e.g., associations, social media, email marketing, events, etc.) and outreach events focused on our campus programs
- Manage end to end recruitment process for each program (i.e. resume review, interviews, offers, onboarding) to facilitate a stellar candidate experience
- Utilize data to inform and refine the recruitment strategy and the effectiveness of our programs
Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Studies, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three (3) or more years of campus recruiting experience; this experience shall include the utilization of technology platforms such as Handshake, LinkedIn Recruiter, or other applicant tracking systems
- Previous, demonstrated experience facilitating information sessions or other types of presentations
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of time
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Experience using passive sourcing techniques
- Proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
- Experience with internet job boards, job posting, networking and other online resources
- Experience with recruitment performance metrics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from students, employees, career services, executives, candidates and the public
- Experience working with multiple Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.