The primary responsibility of the Administrator is to assist the Sales Team, supporting up to 4 Managers, in all Administrative works and to interpret the needs of the guests and insure that these needs are met in an aggressive, positive manner, which will prove to the guest that Marina Bay Sands is driven towards guest satisfaction by each and every employee they encounter. To insure that Sales administrative work is completed in a timely and thorough manner as directed by the Sales Team. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Marina Bay Sands’ policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Team
- Perform administrative functions within the Department, make discretionary decisions and interface with all appropriate Departments on the property.
- Collate and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Answer correspondence and compose meeting minutes, memorandum and letters.
- Prepare Sales Proposal, Contract and addendum letters.
- Organize and maintain file system; file correspondence and other records.
- Answer and screen incoming telephone calls, take and deliver messages.
- Assist Manager/ Director in preparation for Sales Trip
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve facilities and record and transcribe minutes of meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of major Site inspection and Sales presentation.
- Gather reference materials, compile and type statistical reports.
- Perform market research and make prospecting calls to potential clients
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Input and update account information in sales system.
- Maintain a comprehensive calendar file to insure required reports are properly prepared and submitted on a timely basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or Director.
- Represent Marina Bay Sands in a positive and professional manner
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Two years minimum experience in an office setting.
- Working knowledge of both MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Delphi a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.