Administrative Team Assistant
Full Job Description
Crossmedia is a future-built agency, one that focuses on solving problems. We are a super-charged, 100% transparent, highly analytical, totally integrated, creative media agency. And, we like to have fun.
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin and London (plus many remote workers) we are 550+ strong. Our client roster includes US Bank, White Castle, NASCAR, Tommy Hilfiger, PWC, The Hartford, Capital Group, Invesco, Torrid and more.
This is hybrid with onsite and work from home. Must have proximity to NY office. Compensation 45k + benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for advertising/media and provide high-level assistance for multiple teams/departments at Crossmedia. This person will have exceptional computer skills in all Microsoft tools and strong enthusiasm to learn and grow. We are looking for a hyper-organized individual with exceptional people skills to join our XM family!
TRUST: Reliable, ethical & operates in the best interest of XM & clients:
- Calendar coordination with the ability to communicate clearly and follow up with external and internal groups across various time zones
- Schedule meetings, guest visits, events and speaking engagements as necessary
- Responsible for booking/registering any webinars, conferences as well as subscriptions as needed
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements including flight, hotel, Airbnb and any transportation/car/taxi as needed. Type itineraries when needed or requested
- Coordinate expenses ensuring they are coded to correct Job Codes and Tasks Types, and submitted to Accountability on time each month
- Evaluate needs based on meeting specifics and book conference rooms accordingly
- Assist with coordination of off-site meetings & provide support as needed
- Coordinate weekly timesheets ensuring that time is coded correctly & submitted to Hubplanner on time.
- Assist with special projects such as client related research and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with updating specific documents and reports for teams in Microsoft Word and Excel as needed
- Assist with any other ad hoc requests
- No ask/request is too big or too small
REASON: Focuses on a quality XM product, adhering to XM’s high standards
- 2-3+ years’ experience supporting an executive or departments
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing directly with clients, vendors, and partners
- Self-aware and can problem solve quickly
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong research skills to improve the company’s productivity
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Always brings a positive and get sh*t done attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Experience working on a team, and has the team player mentality
HAPPINESS: Personal efforts generate satisfaction –XM team, company
- Displays a high level of personal dedication and motivation
- Contributes to XM culture
- Participates in XM Training to enhance their professional growth
- Is actively involved in the recruitment/retention of XM talent
- Effectively troubleshoots team issues / concerns (reactively & proactively)
- Builds unity through strong team communication
- Adheres to the employee evaluation process
- Casual work environment, fully funded healthcare options, open/flexible PTO, generous maternity/paternity leave, 401(k) with company match program.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.