Member Relations Representative
Full Job Description
Position Title Member Relations Representative
Department Membership Services – 070
Position Summary The Membership department, as part of the Development office of the Museum, works to provide vital, renewable, and unrestricted contributions which support the Museum’s world-class exhibitions, scientific research, and educational programming.
The part-time Member Relations Representative provides customer service to Museum members, Donors, and potential members via phone, in person, email and/or fax correspondences. The Member Relations Representative maintains a strong knowledge of the Museum’s collections, exhibitions, policies, and membership offerings. They will be able to fulfill ticketing requests, explain member benefits, and update accurate membership records via Raiser’s Edge and Tessitura. They will assist in welcoming members onsite and work at donor events as needed. General office duties as assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In the Member Lounge, the candidate will provide customer service support in person and respond to daily phone calls, voicemails, and emails from current, lapsed, and prospective members by addressing inquiries about member benefits, ticketing options, and general Museum information.
- Process member and donor financial transactions in Tessitura software while following department ticketing procedures. Execute data entry accurately in accordance with AMNH policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Guest Services Representatives to ensure a meaningful experience for members. Maintain daily upkeep of the lounge inventory, resource, and amenities.
- Assist at member and donor events as needed.
- Work with Membership Manager and Coordinators on special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Must be reliable, a team player, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and busy work environment.
- Must agree to follow and promote all health and safety procedures as detailed by the Museum.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.