An Engineering company based in Northamptonshire is currently looking for a Planner Buyer.
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Experience Required for the Planner Buyer Role.
- 5 Years Planning Experience.
- A background in injection moulding or a plastics.
- Understanding of planning software.
- Responsible for labour and production planning.
- The factory will run 24-5 (3 shift pattern).
- As Planner Buyer you will be purchasing materials (Polymer/Master batches/packaging etc).
Responsibility as a Planner Buyer:
- Regularly sourcing raw materials from the company’s suppliers.
- As a Planner Buyer you will be working within a team of 2, whilst reporting to an Operations Manager.
- Actively utilising the businesses ERP, SAP system to manage and communicate material scheduling and buying activities, including the use of standardised reporting.
- Plan and place material purchase orders to ensure that material flow to the plant is in line with the customer demand/company plan (MPS/MRP).
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.