Administration Officer – Reception
Carinya Home for the Aged
Carinya Home for the Aged provides lifestyle options for those who are frail in a supportive and caring environment. Through our commitment to provide professional quality services to our Residents, we employ people who share our values of quality care, dignity, integrity and compassion.
The Carinya Way
A social model of care, building a community based on inclusiveness, maximising one’s potential with purposeful interactions to enable Residents to continue to lead remarkable lives.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Administration Officer – Reception to join our talented & dynamic team. The primary responsibility of this role is as a Receptionist, our Facilities first point of contact to provide exceptional customer service for internal / external stakeholders through developed verbal and written communication skills. This position also provides efficient administration support with attention to detail and accuracy to achieve work outcomes for key personnel at our Facility.
To succeed in this role, you will be a highly skilled Administration / Reception professional with demonstrated experience in a similar role. Your ability to be organised, prioritise work and manage time effectively will be highly regarded. Exceptional communication skills and understanding the importance of confidentiality will assist you to liaise effectively with Visitors, Residents and Personnel to ensure your success in this position.
You are located on the Atherton Tablelands or looking for an opportunity to move to the area. You have a genuine passion for working with a multi-skilled and talented team dedicated to provision of quality services for our Residents.
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualification in Business Administration is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite ie. Excel, Word & Outlook
- Proven ability to liaise and communicate effectively with all stakeholders in a professional manner
- Ability to handling sensitive, confidential information and possess sound problem solving skills
- Availability to work in a Permanent Part-Time role and flexibility to provide weekend Reception coverage
- A current Federal Police Check or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Current Influenza Vaccination or complete prior to entry into the Facility
- Current Covid-19 Vaccination and Digital Certificate prior to entry into the Facility
- A current ‘C’ Class Driver’s Licence
An attractive remuneration package including benefits is available and commensurate with your valued experience. If you are seeking a role working with a talented team, utilising your demonstrated Administration / Reception skills this may be the ideal opportunity!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.