Account Processing & Billing Representative
Full Job Description
We Are Hiring: Account Processing & Billing Representative Lourdes Hospital Business Office Binghamton, New York Full Time Partially Remote
Schedule: 40.0 hours/week; days. No weekends or holidays Work Hours: 8am – 4:30pm Partially remote
Join Our Team! Lourdes offers a place of respect and inclusion for all associates, as well as a rich learning environment with countless opportunities for career growth and professional development. We provide tools and resources to our associates which allow you to proactively manage your physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits to fit you and your lifestyle
- Retirement Savings with employer match
- Generous PTO
- Child Care
- Fitness Center
- Rewarding career
What You Will Do: Determine and verify insurance coverage and coordination of benefits from all sources for assigned area. Ensure proper adequate and timely billing to ensure prompt payment.
- Confirm insurance coverage. Determine necessity for pre-authorization and obtains authorization for scheduled procedures.
- Determine financial responsibility for services to be provided. Notifies patients and/or practitioners of any services requested and/or referred that are not authorized by insurance.
- Communicate with patients and practitioners regarding financial responsibility and insurance coverage issues.
- Maintain detailed documentation in the patient account record of all billing activities. Maintain documentation of claims processed as part of the daily
- claims reconciliation process.
- Prepare and complete claims for commercial insurance companies, third party organizations and/or government or self payers.
- Research, analyze and reconcile Medicare/Medicaid billing and reimbursement practices.
- Maintain detailed documentation in the patient account record of all billing activities. Maintain documentation of claims processed as part of the daily claims reconciliation process.
- Consult with appropriate parties to resolve unbilled claims. Reviews recent accounts for proper billing practices and reimbursement.
What You Will Need: Education:
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Additional Preferences: No additional preferences. Why Join Our Team: For nearly 90 years, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital has been providing rewarding career opportunities in the Binghamton, New York, community. Over 2,500 Mission-driven associates serve in our medical, surgical, and specialty units, an ambulatory care center, a breast care center, a regional cancer center, and numerous specialty practices. We offer a place of respect and inclusion for all associates, as well as a rich learning environment with countless opportunities for career growth and professional development. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Lourdes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.