Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
This job focus on leading multiple teams of stores and employees to ensure providing the ultimate products and services for our customers. This job is required to lead regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the stores. In particular, a majority of time is spent supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions (i.e., hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, discharging, staffing, and scheduling), ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the stores’ financial performance, and managing safety and security within the locations. The incumbent is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with our company guiding principles.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
– Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the store team.
– Displays a customer comes first attitude by training and holding the team accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
– Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the stores team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
– Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of the company.
– Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store partners to ensure smooth flow of operations.
– Provides coaching and direction to the stores’ teams to take action and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviews stores environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the stores’ teams to achieve operational goals.
Planning and Execution
– Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
– Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure staff development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
– Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
Qualifications & Skills
– Bachelor degree in business or equivalent.
– 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
– Strong leadership skills and organizational and communication skills
– Strong ability to multitask
– Comfort working with multiple groups within the business
– Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
– Fluent in Arabic and English languages ( Writing, Reading, Speaking).
About the Company
Rabezza is one of the leading family businesses that seeks to invest in areas that contribute to growth and prosperity
The message: Investing resources and capabilities to achieve the aspirations of our partners, customers and work team with quality and efficiency that ensures sustainability and development
Vision: To be a pioneering company that seeks and contributes to the prosperity of the country, place and people
Value: Transparency Empowerment Team Spirit
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.