Car Audio Salesperson
You are an innovative and tech passionate person looking for the opportunity to work in your area of interest. You will have previous retail experience from which you can demonstrate your customer focus and be able to provide solutions to the customer based on our product range.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service and product solutions to customers.
- Ongoing merchandising of the store to ensure product availability for customers.
- Ensure stock is unpacked and maintaining stock reserve standards
- Stock recovery
- General housekeeping duties to offer customers a positive store experience.
- Working cooperatively with other team members to enhance the customer experience.
- Passion for technology and electronics
- Previous experience working in a retail environment
- Exceptional delivery of customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Sales results focused
- A drive to succeed and grow within the business
- A high standard of personal presentation.
About the role
As an Autobarn Sales Assistant you will work as part of a team who are passionate, energetic and excited about providing exceptional customer service to all our customers as well as supporting our store in achieving sales targets.
Who are we?
Bapcor Retail is part of the Bapcor Group Limited and:
- Is one of Australia’s largest retailers of Automotive Aftermarket Accessories and Spare Parts
- Operates a national network of over 400 retail outlets under the Autobarn, Autopro and Sprint Auto Parts brands
- Includes Midas and ABS vehicle service brands
- We care about what we do and are proud of how we do it
- We support each other, include everyone and have fun along the way
- We do what we say and say what we do
- We celebrate success and strive to win
What’s in it for you?
- Team member discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition
- Career opportunities
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.