Head of Dance and Multi Arts
About your role
As a leader in your area of practice, you will be well known for your innate ability to build and manage relationships in the cultural and creative industries. You will capitalise on your in-depth knowledge and experience of the industry to continuously advocate for positive change through informed decisions and actions. You are a key conduit for industry intelligence and information to be utilised for strategic development, investment advice, and partnerships.
What’s in it for you?
- Start 2022 with a new leadership opportunity
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work arrangements (office location in Pyrmont, Sydney)
- 3-year full-time contract
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Work in an inclusive environment that embraces diversity and supports your development
- Salary package negotiable depending on experience
What does success look like?
- Deep and ongoing engagement with the Australian dance and multi-arts sectors to stay abreast of and influence emerging and long-term opportunities and issues
- Custodianship of a constantly evolving body of analysis, research, and industry intelligence to inform the Council’s investment, advocacy, and activities
- A powerful ambassador and advocate to stakeholders including the industry, government, and the public
What will you bring?
- Exceptional understanding of and commitment to the Australian dance and multi-arts sectors
- High-level relationship management, advocacy, partnership brokerage, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in this interdisciplinary practice
- Established and credible professional networks across the cultural and creative industries along with allied sectors
- Proven experience in capturing information from data sources to achieve strategic outcomes
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.