- Follow up and monitor rental queries and transform them to eventual rental of machines
- Able to recommend the right machines for rental at applicable prices
- Prepare quotations and other relevant documents for customers and also internal circulation.
- At least an ‘O’ level qualification
- Well – versed in Microsoft Office
- Team player and good communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Interested applicant, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and reason for leaving the company.May Goh
R1100394 / 02C5351
Career LevelNon-ExecutiveQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support, Sales/Marketing, Sales – Corporate
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.