Solution Sales Specialist
As a Solution Sales Specialist, you will be the main interface between the company and its partner community. You will be responsible for the ‘complete’ sales cycle for the relevant business partners with the view to maximizing revenue, margin, and partner satisfaction. Backed by internal resources the role is to develop deep relationships with key people inside the business partner and uncover sales opportunities, while delivering ongoing value to the partner.
Solution Sales Specialist | Tech MNC
- Build and execute a call plan which ensures maximum return from the business partner community wiith assistance from the Channels Director
- Develop a solid understanding of the product range and present an informed overview.
- Up and cross sell each opportunity for maximum margin return and differentiation.
- Understand strengths and weaknesses in the product sets from a technical perspective.
- Liaise with other divisions, as required, to ensure efficient customer transactions that ultimately deliver a sound buying experience for the company’s partners.
- Keep CRM up to date to ensure you and the management team have an accurate view of your business.
- Ensure all quotations are followed up and moved through the various levels of a sales cycle with ultimate goal, being of closure.
- Capture and maintain all relevant data needed to sell and renew maintenance.
- Plan, design and implement outbound campaigns as necessary to deliver on agreed margin goals
- Make outbound sales calls to business partners and prospects as per call plan.
- Identify the company’s services opportunities in conjunction with the company’s Technical Services team.
- Ensure all quotations are built using the company quotation tool.
- Provide Sales Support Specialist with all relevant information necessary to build and configure the ‘winning’ solution.
- Achieve and maintain sales certification for relevant product groups when required
- Ensure all partner issues are resolved promptly and seek management guidance where necessary.
- Ensure all business partners are alerted of any upcoming renewals
- Ensure the CRM is updated and used pro-actively to drive business engagements and forecasting
- Accurately forecast business with Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
- Work with Sales Support and provide support where necessary to ensure timely logging of orders.
- Fresh Grads are Welcome to Apply
- >2 years of IT Sales experience is a plus
- Tertiary IT degree or Diploma preferable
- Relationship Building Skills
- Communication Skills
- Maturity – able to work with all levels within an organization
- Strong business acumen
- Presentation Skills
- Leverage internal relationships and sell the ‘value add’
- Opportunity Closing Skills
- Technically competent
- If you are looking for a role where you can contribute effectively and challenge yourself, please send your resume in Word format
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.