- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Work Life Balance
- Career Progression
- To receive and process all invoices, sales slips, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Deals with suppliers and customers when needed
- Verify calculations and input in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
- To fill up and maintain Sales Report daily
- To deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare cheque payment.
- Other administrative duties such as proper filing of documents, collect and sort incoming mails
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications / Job Requirements:
- Diploma in relevant field
- Previous experience in an Accounts office.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Responsible, honest and good team player
- Excellent attention to detail, organized and tidy, discreet and protective of confidential information
Career LevelEntry LevelQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply