- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Work Life Balance
- Career Progression
- To receive and process all invoices, sales slips, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Deals with suppliers and customers when needed
- Verify calculations and input in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
- To fill up and maintain Sales Report daily
- To deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare cheque payment.
- Other administrative duties such as proper filing of documents, collect and sort incoming mails
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications / Job Requirements:
- Diploma in relevant field
- Previous experience in an Accounts office.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Responsible, honest and good team player
- Excellent attention to detail, organized and tidy, discreet and protective of confidential information
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.