Associate / Senior
We are a fast-growing company that offers the capable and ambitious a fast track career to the top. We offer a wide scope of exposure from the diversity and depth of our service capabilities and overseas engagement opportunities.
You will be part of a dynamic organisation whose culture and beliefs are based on teamwork and respect for each other. You determine how far you want to go in your career with us in an entrepreneurial environment. We have flexible options available for staff who want to venture beyond audit.
We provide an accelerated learning environment where you will be actively engaged with our experienced managers and partners who are dedicated in nurturing new employees for long term career development and personal growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct full range of audit for listed companies, and SMEs both in Singapore and overseas, which includes operational, financial and management review, providing sound recommendation of management actions based on insightful analysis and investigation.
- Perform audit engagements from planning to completion, monitoring the engagement progress against budget and timeline
- Coach and train junior employees to perform independently
- Degree or professional accounting qualifications recognised by ISCA
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience with large/mid-tier international accounting firms
- Proactive, committed and able to work under pressure
- Possess initiative and the ability to work independently
- Team player
Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeJob TypeFull-Time
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.