Location: John F Kennedy Intl Apt Mtc (JFK-MNTC)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 51025
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
- This job is a member of the Support Staff Team within the Integrated Operations Division.
- Responsible for providing administrative support for the department.
What you’ll do
- Administrative support for employees on the team
- Responsible for overtime processing
- May be involved in scheduling of training
- May maintain WorkBrain entries for all employees and Autota
- Acts as a backup when needed
- Must be able to type 35 WPM
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Working knowledge and experience in computers and various Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to use PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Staff Admin, COGNOS, SharePoint, Workbrain and Autota
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must have a professional working manner
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be very organized
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet deadlines
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more.
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve; inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.