Account and Sales Representative
Barricade IT Security, Long Islands most innovative Cyber Security Firm is looking to expand its team with more Account and Sales Representatives.
Representatives will be responsible for finding and growing new business opportunities for Barricade’s vast array of services. Salary is commission based and hours are flexible. Responsibilities
- Approach prospective clients through cold-calling, email etc. to meet sales targets.
- Be the main point of contact for customers for non-technical business related issues.
- Negotiate contracts and handle paperwork (e.g. invoices, orders).
- Follow up regularly after closing a sale to ensure client satisfaction.
- Respond promptly to customer queries and complaints.
- Pass on issues to engineers as needed.
- Present new or additional products and services to existing customers.
- Send reports on sales activity, accounts status, and possible issues.
- Proven experience as an Account Representative or other sales role.
- Experience in customer service is a plus.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability.
- Goal-driven with the ability to work under pressure
- Good problem-solving skills.
Base Salary $Commission Based Working Hours Flexible Education
High school diploma; BSc/BA in business is a plus.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.