Warehouse Picker and Packer Nights
Are you looking for Warehouse work in Burton upon Trent? If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join us at Boots.
We are looking for Warehouse Picker and Packers on night shift with the ability to perform various warehouse tasks in a busy, fast-paced environment.
At Boots, it’s all about working as a team – our people are the heart of what we do. Our warehouse picker and packer team play a crucial role in ensuring our stores are well stocked and our customers have access to the products they need, so there are lots of opportunities to join our team and grow with us.
NEW weekly attendance bonus scheme
You will be paid £2 extra for each hour you have worked, if you complete your scheduled shifts for the week.
Shifts currently available:
- 22:00-06:00 Any 5 days out of 7
- 4 on 4 off (21:30-09:30, 22:00-10:00)
- Additional £1.00 for truck roles and free training provided
Warehouse Picker and Packer Benefits include:
- On-going, long-term work with opportunities to apply for permanent roles
- Hot Food Canteen
- Staff shop – this includes huge staff sales & special events
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Full training is available, no experience is necessary
- Temp to Perm Opportunities
- Overtime available
- Many of our supervisors started within picking and packing roles which have been promoted from within. We have numerous development opportunities available.
If you do wish to discuss alternatives to the above shift patterns, we would to be happy to accommodate you where possible.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.