Reporting to the Outlet Manager and your responsibilities include but not limit to:
- Direct and manage food court according to company SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Mentor and supervise service staff on food handling, service conduct and compliance to standards
- Advise and support tenants on their operational needs and service consistency
- Manage food court according to budget with responsibility in creating and executing plans to sustain profitability
- Monitor sales and provide monthly sales reports with recommendations for business reviews with management
- Handle customers’ complaints and operational issues
- Preferably someone with Diploma in F&B, supply chain or related courses
- Preferably 2 years experience in F&B
- Tech Savvy
- Hands-on with good problem-solving skills relating to food court operations and customer issues
- Ability to foster positive working relationships
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationPrimary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsHotel/Restaurant, Food/Beverage/Restaurant
FairPrice Group was established in 2019 by bringing together NTUC FairPrice, NTUC Foodfare and Kopitiam to cater to evolving consumer needs. Together with NTUC Link, we optimise the resources of our social enterprises and leverage their respective strengths to deliver quality, affordability, convenience and an enjoyable experience for all.
With an extensive network of over 570 touchpoints as well as online, we provide an integrated array of products and services on Everything Food – from groceries, ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat offerings, to on-premise meals and food take-aways.
Our Fairmily of 14,000 employees are driven by our purpose to nourish generations and make life better for all. We are proud to serve our community and we do good by giving back to Singapore. Our impact touches people from all walks of life, from newborns to the elderly. We are here to make a difference – in the past, present and for generations to come. Our Food Services Business consists of leading household names like NTUC Foodfare and Kopitiam. We dish out quality and affordable cooked food across our multi-format brands at food courts, coffee shops, hawker centres and quick-service restaurants. We constantly redefine the dining experience for our customers, whether it’s our latest blended offering Food Folks at Lau Pa Sat, thirst-quenching bubble tea from Halo Cha or Michelin grade hawkers with their award-winning recipes!
Additional Company Information
Registration No.199302777NCompany Size1001 – 2000 EmployeesAverage Processing Time23 daysIndustryFood & Beverage / Catering / RestaurantBenefits & OthersMiscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.