We are looking for an experienced Export Clerk – IMMEDIATE START!
Based in St Kilda Towers, sunny light offices with the view of Albert Park and Grand Prix Circuit.
The position joins a small but busy team to:
- Receive export orders.
- Liaising with our Western Australia and New Zealand office to co-ordinate loading & transport of containers into & out of our facility
- Liaise with freight forwarders and couriers to ensure export orders are shipped on time
- Process invoicing on system once shipment is affected
- Providing updates and ensuring strong communication with customers with shipping details and shipping documents
- Maintain export files in an organized and catalogued system
- Preparing sales and purchase contracts
- Chase overdue payments
We are looking for someone with:
2+ Years’ experience in similar role handling FCL shipments and the associated paperwork
Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Strong attention to detail and the ability to see tasks through to conclusion
A positive attitude and ability to work individually as well as part of a team
Have an Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Experience in Export Documentation would be an advantage but not essential
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.