Logistics done differently.
Are you newly experienced and looking for an opportunity? Or do you have stacks of experience and looking for a new challenge instead? Do you want to work in a fast-paced working logistics environment? Do you know half our management team started out as Warehouse Operatives?
We are currently recruiting for full-time permanent Warehouse Operatives to join our Nespresso team, in Welling borough.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a peak rate of £11.60 an hour, with a base rate of £10.88. In addition, we offer 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension. We can offer career development and access to free online learning through our own University hub and many other perks including access to a free coffee machine and monthly allowance for all permanent employees.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Manual handling of equipment
- Picking and packing of Nespresso products (coffee machines and pods)
- Work with colleagues to ensure equipment is stacked and stored correctly
- Working to customer orders and deadlines
- Work as part of a team, in an ambient environment
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work to the highest standards of safety, accuracy, and quality
- Previous experience in MHE would be beneficial, but is not crucial as training will be provided
- To be able to work cohesively and well with others
- Good levels of both written and spoken English
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.