Emerging Talent Operations Coordinator
The Emerging Talent Program team is responsible for devising strategies and execution plans to accelerate new pathways in key segments by tapping into alternate talent pipeline sources and supporting employability and skills development initiatives.
The Emerging Talent Operations Coordinator will support with the Emerging Talent Program team by providing operational and administrative support. This coordinator will report to the Emerging Talent Program Manager and will support various Emerging Talent program processes, including, but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, learning and development program execution, and all administrative tasks aligned with the overall skills-based strategy.
- Support the Emerging Talent process from end-to-end, coordinating all logistics from onboarding to offboarding.
- Arrange the onboarding of new emerging talent intern cohorts, including ordering AMEX materials for cohort welcome package, requesting laptops from TechCare team, etc.
- Co-create and produce standard operating procedures for Emerging Talent processes.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as scheduling meetings, scheduling learning and development programs for Emerging Talent cohort and taking partner meeting notes, etc.
- Assist with the management of internal site to ensure accurate Emerging Talent program information.
- Provide support on special projects including PowerPoint presentations and coordination of workflow, keeping projects and deliverables on schedule.
- Provide suggestions on programming to keep program participants engaged and improve their overall professional development during their internship.
- Provide administrative support to various projects and priorities simultaneously, with a dedication to excellence.
- Provides support for ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with senior leaders with consistent confidence and poise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high degree of integrity
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, anticipate and solve problems, act independently and be resourceful with the ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Prior experience in Human Resources or Skills-based program management
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day. We back our colleagues with the support they need to thrive, professionally and personally. That’s why we have Amex Flex, our enterprise working model that provides greater flexibility to colleagues while ensuring we preserve the important aspects of our unique in-person culture. Depending on role and business needs, colleagues will either work onsite, in a hybrid model (combination of in-office and virtual days) or fully virtually.
In order to work in or visit any of our offices in the United States, we require colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.