Assistant to the Registrar
Full Job Description
- Conducts preliminary work and preparation on transcripts received and conducts transfer credits evaluation work.
- Records the receipt of a transcript in the student information system.
- Records appropriate transfer credit in the student information system.
- Provides instructions and additional information as needed to transfer students regarding the status of their evaluation.
- Maintains confidentiality of student records in compliance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Handles questions from students, faculty, and general public.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Associate Degree, or equivalent to one year of experience related to student information records preferred and/or in enrollment area.
- Experience working with faculty/staff/students from post-secondary institutions preferred.
- Experience evaluating policies and procedures preferred.
- Experience working in an admissions/registrar’s office in a post-secondary institution preferred.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities
- General Administrative Duties
- Familiarity with Ellucian Banner preferred
- Accuracy and productivity in completing tasks
- Customer service and team orientated
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of policies and requirements governing transfer credit determination in a college setting preferred
- Ability to conduct independent research of academic information to determine applicable rules and regulations for transfer credit processes preferred
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.