A two-form entry primary school in Lambeth is currently recruiting for a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant to work within students with a range of additional needs. This is a full time, term time only permanent opportunity, to start as soon as possible.
The school is looking for a nurturing Teaching Assistant who has previous experience working with SEN. The role will involve working with students with a range of needs, supporting students on a 1:1 basis as well as working with small groups of children, both within and outside the classroom. The successful applicant may also be required to plan and run speech and language intervention sessions, and implement student’s occupational therapy programs.
The successful candidate will:
- be degree qualified and/or hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Have previous experience working with children with a range of additional needs
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a positive and nurturing approach
To apply for this role please don’t hesitate to send your cv to [email protected]
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.