Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Launched in 2008, Live group is one of Australia’s leading FinTech payment providers, servicing thousands of businesses across Australia with the latest technology. Our global workforce of 70+ continue to innovate our payment solutions and expand our product offering alongside our industry leading strategic partners including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Qantas Loyalty, and Verifone.
Live group offers Card Present payment solutions (EFTPOS payment terminals) and Card Not Present payments solutions (eCommerce payments) which help simplify and streamline SMEs’ payment acceptance.
Live group is currently experiencing rapid growth and has a full pipeline of products and initiatives to continue to add value and support businesses across Australia.
Live group is seeking a driven, tenacious, and ambitious Sales Development Representative who has an interest in the booming payments industry – no experience required! You will receive comprehensive sales training geared toward your success in the role and career development.
Be the driving force behind scaling the business, by proactively identifying new opportunities, managing inbound leads, rapidly converting sales, and managing converted customers.
A typical day:
- Sell, Sell, Sell! You will be focusing on B2B selling; enthusiastically engaging prospects over the phone and guiding them towards the payment solution which is best suited to their business needs.
- Proactively building and managing a pipeline of leads through a variety of channels, warm leads, referrals, prospecting.
- Conducting effective qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition.
- Working in collaboration with your team to coordinate engagement strategies.
- Once on-boarded, you will be their dedicated relationship manager, building a strong and lasting relationship through effective account management practices.
- Sales or customer service experience in the Telco, Finance or Merchant Services industries is highly regarded though not essential.
- Experience with CRMs such as Zoho, Salesforce etc would be advantageous.
A passionate, sales driven individual, looking to make an impact in the FinTech industry for a business that is experiencing rapid growth. The ideal candidate will:
- Possess the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills and ability to build rapport.
- Show a natural curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Be self-motivated, driven, and energetic.
- Have confidence and resilience.
- Be a team player.
- Be fun and outgoing.
WHY WORK WITH LIVE GROUP
According to recent survey results, 90% of our team recommend Live group as a great place to work! Come join a team that is passionate about delivering on the company vision and learn from some of the brightest minds in payments.
- Flexible work – a mix of remote and office (Hybrid).
- Competitive remuneration package – uncapped commissions directly linked to your performance. OTE $80K +.
- Access to Live group’s health scheme from day one.
- Access to Live group’s Flex-Learn initiative for learning and development support.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Birthday leave.
- Off-site and virtual team building activities.
- An energetic and vibrant workplace culture.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.