You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Create engaging experiences for customers by sharing expertise on styling, decorating & entertaining
- Seek out & promote innovative ways to make West Elm a neighborhood destination for inspiration
- Interpret & execute visual inspiration to drive sales & convey the eclectic, creative & modern spirit of the brand
- Ensure merchandising & displays are visually compelling to drive sales
- Model & coach associates on how to uphold visual standards
- Promote the lifestyle & protect the image of the West Elm Brand
- Makes the store a fun, inspirational neighborhood destination
- Continually seek out inspiration, trends & ways to elevate product, decorating & styling expertise
- Replenish the sales floor regularly & maintain visual presentation & displays
- Execute floorset to reflect the inspiration, standards & spirit of the directive within required timeframe
- Foster an environment where all associates are treated fairly & with dignity & respect, in accordance with our People-First Philosophy
- Collaborate with the sales team by appreciating & valuing the talents & contributions of others
- Be held accountable for the following brand competencies: operates with strategic agility, drives innovation & change, provides influential leadership, communicates effectively, develops self & others, creates teams & partnerships, focuses on the customer, models personal accountability, builds operations excellence & drives execution
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We’re a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We’re at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We’re passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative daily
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
We’re excited about you because…
- 1-3 years of experience in merchandising or visual role
- 1-2 years experience in home related design or visual merchandising preferred. Specialty retail preferred
- Effective communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to motivate and influence others through personal actions and examples.
- College degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
**** Technical Competencies required: ****
- HM : List any technical requirements, if applicable. For example:
- Deep understanding of numerous networking protocols such as OSPF, BGP , VRRP , DNS, DHCP, proxy functions (forward and reverse), security protocols (IPSec, SSL, etc.), real-time protocols for voice (Skinny, SIP, H.323 , MGCP ), in addition to WAN communications protocols including MPLS, DWDM , OC carrier, BRI /PRI
- Familiarization with cloud/storage services
- Basic scripting skills in Python, Perl, iRules , TCL, Chef/Puppet or Go a plus
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Ability to operate POS system
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 pounds, while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety technique s
Benefits: Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here’s a look at what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
- Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Location specific sample sales
- A business casual work environment
- San Francisco based bike share program
- Time off to volunteer
- Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
- Company-sponsored community involvement
- Various discounts on local businesses
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.