Job Summary: Coordinate and participate in the recording of hours of work, processing time records, compiling payroll statistics, maintaining payroll control records, and calculating payrolls for multiple companies. Prepare management reports for payroll and non-payroll related subjects.
- Review personnel records to determine names, rates of pay, and occupations of newly hired workers, terminations and changes in wage rates and occupations of employees are recorded in accordance with the information received from Human Resources.
- Record new or changed pay rates in payroll system.
- Inputting of payroll data into the payroll system in accordance with company policy.
- Participate in special projects to research and implement new payroll or processing systems, provide input to the implementation of new personnel or data processing systems to ensure uninterrupted payment to employees.
- Understand company policies and government regulations affecting payroll procedures including, continued self-education with respect government regulations.
- Prepare government reports.
- Adjust errors and complaints.
- Be able to explain and discuss payroll policies and procedures, both new and old. Knowledge of applicable Federal and State statutes.
- Perform other duties as needed or requested.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
Associates Degree in Accounting preferred with 3-5 years of payroll experience OR a minimum of an additional 2 years additional payroll experience in lieu of a degree.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.