Textile Manager for Foam and Fabrics Opportunity in Bahrain
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Continuous improvement of materials & construction for high-speed motor racing
• Guide the technical construction of the new products
• Responsible for continuous improvement of materials and construction methods used in linings of motorsport helmets
with regard to Safety, Comfort, Durability and Aesthetics.
• Guide the technical construction of the new products manufacturing section.
• Foam expert who understands foam densities, limits, and durability, to further enhance durability (the foam deteriorates
with sweat, heat and compression) and improve construction methods to reduce production time.
• Develop/improve construction of foam linings of the helmets
• Source raw materials and work with suppliers to develop new component foams and fabrics
• Manage fabric testing & work closely with safety department re suitability of foam, fabrics, and construction methods
• Participate in R&D programs
• Guide the team working on new projects to improve construction methods and productivity
• Continuous innovation and speed
• Bachelor in Textile Engineering or a related field.
• Training in Lean Manufacturing prefered
• Experience in fast-paced, competitive engineering and composite manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of foam properties, standards, and suppliers
• Understanding of the characteristics of fabrics and textile testing (durability, tolerances, stretch ability, breathability)
• Knowledge of construction methods with the ability to demonstrate sewing techniques etc.
• Knowledge of gloves, suits or other race wear fabrics
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply