Duty Analyst (Junior) – Fashion
An opportunity for a Duty Analyst has arisen in our Compliance Department, seeking an individual with relevant experience and an understanding of cross border eCommerce business. The ideal candidate should have supply chain background; have broad knowledge in global cross border processes for apparel and footwear, as well as a good understanding about international duty related processes . This offers a challenging yet rewarding role with opportunities to develop a career within the organisation.
- Current knowledge and experience of supply chain and logistics in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of export/imports documentation and licensing and familiar with duty processes, ideally in working with duty drawback processes.
- Tech savyy with a working knowledge of logistics software. Must be competent with Microsoft Office with good Excel skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude, someone who is used to hitting the ground running and making things happen.
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate a solution focused approach to analysing challenges and issues as they arise – think ‘Out the Box’ if a tangible benefit can be gained.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders across the business explaining complex issues and processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Completing detailed reporting to support duty drawback in different territories
- Working with brokers to establish processes to allow business to take advantage of drawback opportunities in new territories
- Working cross functionally to ensure that requirements for drawback are built into outbound and returns process to ensure a high level of successful duty reclaim
- Obtaining product information from suppliers and update on system.
- Creating invoice and packing list for export and cross-trade when required.
- Applying for ATA Carnet, CofO, ATR and CITES.
- Obtaining shipping quote from freight forwarders for shipment of press/event and visual merchandising equipment.
- Liaising with customs broker on requirements to ensure timely clearance of goods.
- Monitoring shipment status and update relevant parties.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.