Global Express moves the businesses that move Australasia, offering our customers unrivalled access to an extensive transport network across Australia and New Zealand. Our services are designed around our customers with road, air, sea and rail freight options to securely deliver everything from documents through to critical spare parts and medical supplies.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Testing Analyst to join our Group IT function based in Sydney, NSW.
- Provide governance on application testing and QA processes
- Manage and mentor Test Analysts (including offshore) and uplift QA processes, practices and capabilities
- Reviewing work products, including Test Cases, Test Plans, Test Completion Reports and other documentation
- Perform squad-related testing and delivery to high quality standard
- Provide thought leadership and technical expertise within the QA discipline
- Work with other departments including engineering and analysis to meet company and project goals and drive software quality before deployment, including resource planning and reporting
The key technical skills and experience we are looking for are:
- Extensive testing career spanning manual and automation testing
- Leadership skills across multiple squads
- Advanced proved skills related to Governance and strong evidence of QA process improvements
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in traditional, iterative, or Agile development practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively with developers and other project members.
- Possess in-depth experience as an engineer in all areas of the SDLC.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong test experience in all areas of the SDLC, including system, SIT or UAT.
- Accountable for conclusion and outcomes
- Has a sense of urgency and drive to complete tasks within deadlines.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a hands-on approach to all tasks
- Self-organised and quick learner
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Be a team player who can also operate autonomously.
- Hold a strong customer service ethics.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.