Supplier Quality Engineer
6 – 12-month contract (Inside IR35)
£21.30 – £23.40
IO Associates have partnered with a globally recognised and thriving brand to offer the chance for a quality engineer to join their team in Plymouth. You will have the opportunity to work with new facilities, systems, and technology. They’re operating in over 30 different countries worldwide and continue to grow and prosper so you can be assured you will be part of major success within the role.
You will be expected to keep suppliers’ quality of parts under control through pro-active approach, monitoring production processes whilst seeking continuous improvement. This will be done by providing quality assurance of finished Modules before release to PCC.
Additionally, you will have responsibilities such as leading root cause investigations and corrective actions through 8D reporting and acting as quality point of contact for build lines, including co-ordinating material review teams, and managing returns.
- Analyse data and information on allocated non-conformance issues and identify improvement opportunities
- Train and coach supplier to improve aspects of their business performance
- Assist problem solving/corrective action teams by cross functional coordination between suppliers, designers, and internal Quality functions
- Take lead in supplier quality improvement programs (identity action plan and get it implemented)
- to suppliers/procurement department to take corrective actions in the process
- Identification and implementation of returnable packaging, packaging reduction, recyclable packaging material where feasible for inbound material.
- Perform Quality audits (ISO9001, Business Continuity Audits, etc) as per Audit Plan/target
Skills and Experience: –
- Sound engineering background with clear basic knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Strong knowledge and skills of part measurements
- Experience of quality standards such as ISO9001, SPC, PPAP, quality tools is essential
- Very good understanding of a variety of manufacturing processes such as electromechanical assembly, fabrication, castings, machining; including knowledge of defects and remedies for the processes
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate so if you feel you would be a good match for the position apply now!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply