Siri Site Reliability Engineer
If you wish to play a part in revolutionizing how people use their computers and mobile devices; build groundbreaking technology for algorithmic search, machine learning, natural language processing & artificial intelligence; and work with the teams building the most scalable big-data systems in existence.. This is the role for you.
- Experience running Linux systems in a 24/7 production environment. Ability to program in Python, Ruby, Go or other high level-languages highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of multi-tier applications, their dependencies and orchestration including load balancing, TCP/IP networking and web services.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Prometheus, Splunk and Graphite
- Experience with configuration managers such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible, container management solutions such as Kubernetes and cloud based service offerings.
- Exposure to deploying software releases and supporting CI/CD pipelines advantageous.
- Knowledge of database design and administration including MySQL, Postgres & HBase advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills shown through previous projects or assignments.
As part of this team, you will:
- Monitor production, staging, test and development environments for a myriad of applications in an agile and dynamic organization.
- Strive to improve the stability, security, efficiency and scalability of production systems by applying software engineering practices.
- Design, implement, and extend automation tools for infrastructure, application and container management
- Resolve future needs for capacity and investigate new products and/or features.
- Strong problem solving ability will be used daily; a successful Engineer will take steps on his or her own to isolate issues and resolve root cause through investigative analysis.
- The Engineer should be an independent problem-solver who is focused and capable of exhibiting deftness to handle multiple simultaneous competing priorities and deliver solutions in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain accurate, up-to-date documentation reflecting configuration.
- Responsible for writing justifications, training users in complex topics, writing status reports and interacting with other Apple staff and management.
- The position will require working on 4* days per week follow the sun model.
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.