About Jindalee Complete Dental
At JCD we offer complete range of dental treatments including Implants and Orthodontics. Our team culture is very family orientated where we look after one another like family members. We believe in creating a friendly working environment to help us deliver exceptional patient care.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a highly dedicated and motivated RECEPTIONIST who is also capable of performing Dental Assisting duties
If you enjoy working with people, thrive on challenges, have a solid work ethic, and positive attitude, this could be the position for you! Your appearance, manners, knowledge, and helpfulness reflect on the entire practice. Your must strive to always project a positive image and make people feel welcome, even during busy times or on bad days.
This is a 4-4.5 days a week (Approx 36-38 hours/week) casual job. For the right applicant there will be an opportunity to become a Permanent Staff. It is an excellent opportunity!
Since the announcement from ADA that all healthcare workers are mandated to have their first does of the vaccine by the 15th Dec, we are looking for someone who has had at least the first dose of COVID vaccine.
Skills and experiences
- At least 1 year of PRIVATE Practice experience
- Professional (immaculate presentation and etiquette)
- Great Computer Skills
- Ability to perform reception tasks (HICAPS Processing, Appointment Booking, Answering phone calls)
- Ability to do sterilisation duties.
- Dedicated to work, punctual, and polite
- Have a strong interpersonal/Communication skill and ability to build relationship with customers
- Team player
- Prefer Experience with D4W Software
- Must have a genuine long term career interest and commitment
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.