Technical Data Analyst
EBOS Group Ltd
Information & Communication Technology
In this senior role you will be required to work with both internal business units (within the EBOS group) and with external clients to the Intellipharm business to design, consult and develop end-to-end solutions on reporting on and analysing data from various sources into an appropriate BI platform. QlikSense or Tableau are currently the two preferred BI delivery platforms (dependant on user requirements). The role will involve developing ETL strategies from legacy and disparate data sources and loading and updating the data into modern data platforms in AWS.
The role requires strong technical knowledge on current ETL and BI processes and tools. You will need to have a customer focused approach and be able to confidently recommend appropriate solutions. At this time many customers and internal business units are looking to extract more value from their data and you will have the ability to assist them in doing that in a rewarding fashion.
Intellipharm is the peak supplier of customer engagement systems and data to the Australia and New Zealand pharmacy industries. Intellipharm is part of the EBOS Group, generating more than $7 billion in revenue annually across its businesses and servicing thousands of customers across Australasia, EBOS Group is committed to building better communities through an unwavering commitment to the provision of high-quality healthcare and animal care products. With more than 3,600 employees in 57 locations across Australasia, EBOS Group positively impacts the lives of millions of people and animals across the region, every day.
You will be part of the broader Data Team at Intellipharm that services both external and internal customers. The role is based in Hamilton in Brisbane with some capacity to work from home as well.
• Producing requirement documentation and specifications and time estimations
• Collaborating with internal software developers and group IT staff, customers and management.
• Designing and developing end to end solutions from data source to dashboarding utilising the AWS environment and its various databases and tools
• Limited requirement to maintain and support legacy solutions
• Architect and develop new (or amend existing) analytics, dashboards, reports and queries
To be successful in this key role:
• Strong Technical experience with ETL processes and tools
• Strong Technical experience with BI dashboarding/reporting tools (Tableau/QuickSight/PowerBi/Qlik or similar)
• Bachelor Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent
• Technical experience with SQL and database systems like MySQL, RDS and Redshift
• Experience with engaging with customers and agreeing on key project metrics and developing solutions that meets their requirements
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply