Systems & Process Executive
- Provide support to existing IT hardware, software, systems and network with outsourced vendors
- Manage the IT assets including the purchase, update and maintenance of all IT hardware, software and systems contracts
- Oversee the IT yearly budget and expenses
- CRMS – Salesforce – Examine the key processes across functional areas, and propose changes to improve the efficiency and benefits using appropriate technology
- Work with Community Partnership & Marketing Department to gather requirements, work with vendors and provide on-going support and maintenance of the websites for signature events and all ad-hoc fund-raising campaigns
- Ensure compliance with PDPA when developing and implementing policies and processes for handling personal data
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in managing hardware, software, infrastructure, websites and system development in an IT department
- Strong communication skills working with end users and IT vendors
- Able to methodically identify IT issues and develop solutions effectively
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position, please send in your resume , ATT: BRYN or click the “APPLY” button. Only shortlisted applications will be notified by our consultants.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd | EA License No: 01C4394
Bryan Tan Yong Rong | REG No: R21102393
Your HR Solutions Specialists | PERSOLKELLY Singapore. We are one of the leading HR solutions companies in the APAC region providing holistic and integrated end-to-end HR solutions.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-Time
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.