I-LEC is a privately owned North Queensland business, specialising in electrical & civil infrastructure projects including traffic signal/road lighting/ITS construction and maintenance, electrical underground distribution, as well as a diverse range of other industrial and commercial electrical and civil works.
We currently have a vacancy for a highly skilled electrician with strong attention to detail and proven quality workmanship.
The ideal candidate must:
- Hold a current Electrical Work Licence
- Be proficient in the AS3000 Electrical Wiring Rules
- Competent in testing and fault finding
- Hold a Safety Induction Card
- Have current CPR & LVR Certificate
- Current Qld drivers’ licence
- Be of honest and reliable character
- Display good communication skills
- Traffic Signal and/or other electrical Infrastructure experience preferred, but not essential
Applicants may be required to undergo a pre-employment health screen.
Electrician roles available in Cairns and Townsville.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.