- Good Career Growth and Stability
- Excellent Employee-Centric Environment
- Excellent compensation package
- Support discussions with stakeholders to understand business needs and user requirements
- Support the requirements analysis
- Support the formulation of specifications and definition of delivery platforms for applications
- Support the development of the application concept, interface design, and architecture
- Support the development of program logic for new applications and features
- Use the tool to perform configuration
- Use prescribed guidelines to analyse the new request and resolve problems
- Integrate applications with back-end databases
- Support testing of the developed applications
- Deploy applications according to specifications
- Investigate issues and conduct root cause analysis
- Apply bug-fixes
- Document implementation procedures
- Support the maintenance and update of an existing application
- Support monitoring of compliance to security measures
- Solve routine problems that occur within applications
- Analyse application usage reports
- Document the application’s technical architecture, code changes, issue resolutions and procedures
- Nitec and above
- Gathering, Configuration & Development, SIT, UAT, Training, Go-Live Support
- Assess requirements feasibility, functional design and propose workflow improvement
- Team player, collaborate with various parties e.g. Interface, Infra, etc in order to get the job done
- supportive attitude
- Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Identifying opportunities for improvement / innovation
- The Systems Analyst applies subject matter knowledge in applications development, possessing well-developed skills in design, development, testing, debugging and implementing software applications or specialised utility programs in support of end users’ needs on platforms. He/ She supports regular updates and recommends improvements to existing applications. He works under limited supervision to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues. He/ She provides guidance and technical support to testing and quality assurance teams.
- He/ She should be a keen learner, and able to apply structured, analytical thinking to develop applications. He is a strong team player, who communicates his ideas and gets along with others easily.
HOW TO APPLY:If you are self-motived with strong problem-solving and good communication skills, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application with your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Zhang Lan (EA Personnel Registration No. R21101873) (ICS)
Please indicate the below information in your resume:• Current & Expected Salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Notice Period / Availability to commence workYOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!Notice:
We would like to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resume provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-Time, ContractJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.