Residential Maintenance Plumber
About the role
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Plumber to join the team at Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage in a permanent full-time role.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- All general plumbing works – maintenance and installations.
- Carrying out installations of all general plumbing fixtures including but not limited to, hot water systems, toilet, tap sets, shower fittings, etc.
- Operating a jet rodding machine (training provided if you don’t have the experience)
- Carrying out all works to industry standards.
What we can offer you:
- We pay above-average wages plus exciting bonuses and incentives!!
- Well maintained vehicle and equipment
- Several office staff to assist with day-to-day operations. Leaving you burden-free from organising tedious tasks.
- Easy, automated applications that make the jobs effortless.
As our newest team member, you will be a licenced plumber with experience within the plumbing maintenance sector. You will have:
- The ability to follow procedures
- A friendly, personable nature
- Neat and tidy appearance with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of the relevant plumbing regulations
- Current driver’s licence
- Full Australian working rights
Brisbane Plumbing and Drainage is a customer-focused, reliable plumbing company servicing the entire Brisbane area.
We are proud to offer our team members a good working environment, fully stocked vehicles, office support to enable superior organisation, adequate job time to ensure quality workmanship, and well-maintained equipment.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in working for a professional, organised, and friendly plumbing company, apply now via SEEK with your CV and cover letter.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.