The AV engineer is a key role supporting the course delivery in every day classes, as well as multimedia content delivery on events. Possessing a can-do attitude, excellent soft skill and agility to react and resolve issues that may come up during content delivery in a world class institute, our AV engineers are highly depended and respected as a key person of the entire successful delivery and end customer satisfaction. The primary job responsibilities defined the basic scope of our AV engineers. The secondary job responsibilities define the cross-training we offer to our AV engineers in the IT space. While both our IT and AV teams retain and deepen their skills in their primary job responsibilities, they are cross trained in each area to bring about synergy between both teams, and as the technological distinguish line between IT and AV have increasing blurred, and increasingly merged. If you are someone who wish to work in a high performing team, appreciate strong team work and ethics, thrive in a positive work environment, being a go-to person, flexible, agile and take charge. If you are someone who is keen to work and challenge yourself in the area of AV in one of the most prestigious institute in the domain and able to adapt to ever evolving cutting edge AV solution in the Education Space.
We like to speak with you.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Managing Video Conferencing Equipment example Cisco, Tandberg Systems & Polycom Systems
• Provide support in using Cisco video conference solution, MS teams and Zoom meetings,
webinars for the Audio Video conference and presentation in classrooms and meeting room
• Manage Daily Operations of Audio-Visual Equipment and Video Conferencing Rooms; Point to
Point Video Conferencing meetings, (MCU) Multi-Party Conferencing meetings, trainings and
presentations, video recording & editing as well as equipment redeployment
• Preventive maintenance of Audio Visual equipment
• Support video editing and recording work
• Support single and hybrid model teaching – physical + virtual classrooms
• Provide Audio Visual support for events, example graduations
• Troubleshoot and resolve in class Audio Visual incidents with priority
• Prepare and set up Audio Visual requirement prior to start of classes/events
• Discuss and support business user in Audio Visual requirement and solutions
• Manage incidents and requests and knowledge base through ServiceNow ticketing system.
Secondary Job Responsibilities
• Provide level 1 & 2 technical support for workstations, laptops, tablets, peripherals and other
supported computer-software and hardware related devices on day-to-day operations.
• Provide technical support for mobile devices, zero clients (Wyse), LAN & Wireless networking &
Network printers (HP, Fuji Xerox and Lexmark).
• Onsite technical support for Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10) Mac OS 10.10 and higher. Microsoft
Office for Windows (2010, 2013, 2016), Office for MAC (2011 and 2016) including MS Teams,
OneDrive and WebEx.
• Simulation support (In-house/online business simulation software). Prepare the simulation
environment in the designated “BOR” computers that participants will use to ensure a smooth
run of the simulation.
• Participate in meetings to talk about the team’s challenges, process improvement and
maintaining service delivery within the defined SLA.
• Keep the IT asset inventory updated and accurate in ServiceNow.
• Manage the mobile phone inventory and desk phone of staff for change, lost, damaged and
• Provide technical advice and recommendations to the members of the staff, faculty and
students for their various IT computing needs.
• Share ideas, best practices, experiences, cross-train team members, knowledge transfer and
promote teamwork in problem resolution.
• Maintain excellent customer service by communicating effectively, efficiently and in an
appropriate manner with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels.
Excellent interpersonal communication skill
Experience and knowledge of Audio Visual equipment
Have positive can-do attitude, team player, energetic and passionate with technology.
Willing to perform rotating shift work
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience4 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.