Supply Network Planner
Grow a Better Tomorrow with Nufarm.
We know that growing is about more than just crops and cultivation. It’s about sunshine and rain, early mornings and hard work. It can be frustratingly unpredictable but also wonderfully uplifting. More than anything, it’s about people. Nufarm is the dependable partner behind thousands of agricultural success stories. Every day, growers around the world turn to our products and our people to help with the challenges of fighting disease, weeds and pests, and to increase crop yields.
How can you Unearth the Possibilities with Nufarm?
Based at our Global Head Office in Laverton North, we are looking to engage an experienced and results oriented ANZ Network Planner to join our Supply Chain team. Reporting directly into our Regional Supply Planning Manager, the key purpose of this role is the creation of an optimised supply plan across entire Nufarm Australia and New Zealand business network with a medium- long term focus.
Within this exciting role you will lead medium-long term supply plans for all Finished Goods (FG) inventory-consuming events and translate forecasts into a network supply plan, collaborating with our partners to ensure the network supply plan is managed efficiently and reliably.
Nufarm people are the foundation of our success and to enable them to be their best we offer an inclusive environment and a range of flexible working options.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee weekly planning cycle, including Master Production Scheduling (MPS), Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Production Scheduling and purchasing of finished goods and components
- Active leadership and engagement across Group Operations as a key member of the Group Operations Leadership Team.
- Oversee accurate inventory and out of stocks reporting
- Ensure inventory levels are managed according to Inventory Policy and target stock turns
- Ensure key planning parameters are reviewed on a periodic basis in line with Inventory Policy (eg ABC classification, safety stock)
- Maintain Inventory Policy and other key supply chain policies and procedures
- Oversee supplier relationships from supply chain/buying perspective, including adherence to supply guidelines (timely provision of supplier forecasts, performance reports, order confirmations, delivery bookings, etc).
- Review supplier performance on a monthly basis (delivery on time) and address any issues and areas for improvement.
- Play an active role in the development of a best practice IBP process, focusing on key inputs and processes to drive an effective Supply Review
What do you bring?
You’re a tertiary qualified Supply Chain professional who brings extensive experience within Supply Planning, Buying and Inventory Management. You’re comfortable operating in a matrix environment and are familiar with mature S&OP/IBP manufacturing environments.
As a highly organised person, you persuade and influence, make effective decisions and are highly analytical. You are a leader who builds and mentors effective teams, leads by example and ruthlessly prioritises to add value. Ideally you will have had experience implementing and imbedding advanced planning systems within the Chemical or FMCG industry.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.