Student Counsellor – Admissions Officer
- Providing consultations with prospective students
- Liaison with our college stakeholders
- Assessing applications according to our eligibility criteria
- Submit applications and track the progress after submitting the applications;
- Follow standard CRM sales process to record and update all student interactions and applications, follow through on students’ enquiries and applications;
- General administrative duties including managing reception occasionally, handling queries via phone, email and general correspondence, filling and archiving files, etc
- Processing student registration and payment
- Communicate with applicants about their application status, including acceptance/rejection.
- Responding to information requests
- Referring accepted students to scholarship and bursary information as applicable
- Creating marketing strategies and ideas to be implemented by marketing team
Admissions Officer Core Skills:
- Attention to detail.
- Professional email communication
- Customer service
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply