Student Counsellor – Admissions Officer
- Providing consultations with prospective students
- Liaison with our college stakeholders
- Assessing applications according to our eligibility criteria
- Submit applications and track the progress after submitting the applications;
- Follow standard CRM sales process to record and update all student interactions and applications, follow through on students’ enquiries and applications;
- General administrative duties including managing reception occasionally, handling queries via phone, email and general correspondence, filling and archiving files, etc
- Processing student registration and payment
- Communicate with applicants about their application status, including acceptance/rejection.
- Responding to information requests
- Referring accepted students to scholarship and bursary information as applicable
- Creating marketing strategies and ideas to be implemented by marketing team
Admissions Officer Core Skills:
- Attention to detail.
- Professional email communication
- Customer service
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.