Full Job Description
Overview:The Receptionist will serve as an Ambassador to the brand. He/she is responsible for providing exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls from all over the World. They will also be responsible for administrative duties that support the successful operation of the Mailroom.Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome all visitors into the office in a professional and courteous manner.
- Log all visitors, notify associates of all visitors and maintain visitor log and supplies.
- Answer all incoming calls and respond to company voicemail messages in a timely manner.
- Respond to NY Office email inbox inquiries in a timely manner.
- Support NY Office as well as various internal departments from the NJ office in arranging meeting schedules, food, and set up for all conference rooms and hoteling stations.
- Schedule meeting rooms based upon availability and needs and respond to all associate requests; coordinate with internal partners to ensure all meeting room requirements are met.
- Manage the mail room by sorting and distributing the mail, processing all outgoing mail to be ready for shipment through the post office, UPS, or Fed-Ex for all domestic and international packages when necessary.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Maintain kitchen and conference room areas to ensure ready for use as applicable.
- Responsible for various administrative duties (filing, coping, message retrieval) as necessary.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic, flexible, organized, team player
- Computer proficient: MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.