Staff Assistant, Maintenance Operations Center
Are you looking to take your career to new heights with a leader in healthcare? SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University is one of the nation’s leading metropolitan medical centers. As the only academic medical center in Brooklyn, we serve a large population that is among the most diverse in the world. We are also highly-ranked by Castle Connolly Medical, a healthcare rating company for consumers, among the top 5 leading U.S. medical schools for training doctors.
The Department of Facilities Management and Development at SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University is seeking a full-time Staff Assistant, Maintenance Operations Center. Reporting to the Deputy Director of Physical Plant Trades, the successful candidate will:
- Perform the gatekeeper function of TMA Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Screen online work requests; generate facilities related work orders.
- Route work orders to appropriate work center for scheduling and completion.
- Generate weekly and monthly open work order reports.
- Answer all incoming calls to FM&D emergency line, generate work order and radio dispatch to appropriate shop.
- Assist the Deputy Assistant Director of Trades with maintaining the integrity of the TMA database.
- Generate custom reports using Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Provide administrative support to FM&D Physical Plant management team as required:
- Assist with regulatory compliance record keeping.
- Draft official correspondence, memos, notices, etc.
- Maintain department training files.
- Maintain and oversee signature log books (van and keys).
- Work with sensitive data regarding work order assignment (PII) and RTK training and regulatory compliance data.
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills when interacting with all Downstate Health Sciences University employees, students, and community including regulatory agencies such as the Fire, Police, and Health Departments.
- Associate’s Degree.
- Prior office administrative experience is beneficial.
- Computer literacy required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision; must be a self-starter.
Monday to Friday; 9:00am to 5:00pm
Salary Grade/Rank: SL-2
Commensurate with experience and qualifications
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.