Staff Administrative Assistant
Full Job Description
Staff Administrative Assistant
At Haley & Aldrich, our goal is to deliver exceptional service to our clients and our communities. And we know that to do so, we need diverse and unconventional thinkers. That’s why we foster a culture that provides collaboration, flexibility, and support – so our staff can bring their unique value to bear and explore the areas they’re passionate about.
Are you looking to work in an environment where you can be your authentic self and work on projects that are meaningful to you?
We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant in our New York City office who will demonstrate strong overall office administration skills, as well as a high level of proficiency in proofreading/copy editing of documents and other support activities. We are a progressive company with many different service areas focused on technical innovation and diversity. As such, we value and support internal growth and development. Join our team of administrative professionals as we foster collaborative teamwork and learning in the support of various projects and other opportunities!
The successful candidate will:
- Be a reliable, go-to resource in this collaborative office and have the attitude, willingness, and initiative to pitch in wherever needed in the local office or virtually across the company.
- Proofread and copy edit technical documents, with an emphasis on grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, and formatting to our style guidelines, consistency, and neatness, and strong attention to detail for overall quality.
- Deliver administrative support in the areas of travel arrangements, creating or editing documents, providing quality control by reviewing reports or logs, and other similar tasks as assigned.
- Produce/assemble large PDF documents using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro including converting to/from PDF, combining files, navigational tools, creating forms, and securing documents.
- Provide general office management services in a professional manner, including back up for front desk administration tasks such as acting as the “face of the company” by greeting/welcoming all visitors in a polite and professional manner, answering main office phone, and routing calls.
- Schedule, coordinate, and support on- or off-site meetings, conferences, office activities, and Teams/Zoom meetings, as well as handle travel arrangements.
- Coordinate and assist with new hire orientations and training in the local office.
- Participate in and contribute to monthly national Administrative group meetings to keep up to date on all admin-related topics including company news and information and changes that affect the group, as well as knowledge sharing presentations and discussion where you have the opportunity to share your experience and skills.
- 2-4 years in a professional administrative support position, with consulting industry, legal, or contract experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or combined education and experience
- Must be highly proficient/advanced with all Microsoft Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), as well as MS Teams and Adobe Acrobat DC Pro
- Possess intermediate skills or better in MS Visio and MS Project. SharePoint or gINT experience is a plus
- Must have experience working with large Word documents created from templates, applying styles, and table of contents
- Must possess outstanding proofreading/technical editing skills
- Experience using Teams and/or Zoom for scheduling/hosting virtual meetings is preferred
- Experience in assisting staff with professional licenses is a plus
- Must be resourceful and possess the drive and ability to work proactively and work well under pressure in order to meet project deadlines
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities, as well as the capacity to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Current Notary Public, or willing/able to become one
Job Type: Full-time
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply